LOOK WHAT I WON

14 comments
Hello everyone :)

Few days back i won a contest on Everything That Matters :) This was my entry in the contest:

I was supposed to upload this post long back but could not do out of laziness :P . The gifts i received are awesome :D. thank God i was the lucky one to win this... Thanx a lot Jyo for the lovely gifts :) specially the surprise gift :) just love love the fragrance :)

Guys have a look at the goodies i won. :)
 

 

 

 

And this was the surprise gift <3

oh I forgot to mention, jyo is givingaway MAC lipsticks :) Go try your luck girls :)


14 comments:

  1. I have tried my luck so many times but no success!!! :(
    Everything looks great...!

    Neha
    http://letstalkabouteverything1.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) try your luck here at makeupchirps :) we are hosting new year giveaway :)

      Delete
  2. Congrats :):) enjoy ur goodies :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Already enjoying :) thanks a lot Poorva :)

      Delete
  3. Hi, I am here, Shruti from Beauty Velvette :)
    The Pics are just Awwww.... and congrats on Winning :)

    ReplyDelete