My First MUA haul!!!

14 comments
Hey Everyone :)

I have yet again another haul for you all :). I ordered all this stuff on 50% discount on 24th Jan and was dispatched by them on 4th Feb, and reached me 28th, but i actually received it on 1st march (its a long story, some of you even know about it, that why i received it on 1st when they came in to deliver on 28th.). Lets concentrate on the Haul ..... :) 

OK!! Here comes the pictures of my Haul, i just loved the products, you guys cannot even imagine  how much happy i was when i received the packet.... oh sorry the pictures ::::















Will share one more haul tomorrow. ( Thats a little one, chotu haul )

Love,
Inderjeet



14 comments:

  1. awesomee stuff :D
    -poorva

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW ! You got amazing stuffs. Lovely haul :)

    My MUA is lost I guess. :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanx Hina :)
      ohhh when did you order?? mail them...

      Delete
  3. awesomeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee !!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovelyyy. I m glad you got the mist too, its amainggg

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeahhh read your review on that :) waiting to try it out... :)

      Delete
  5. OMG!!... i want it all!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. lots of stuff.... wow... lip tubs are so tempting

    ReplyDelete