PIGEON BABY WIPES: REVIEW

2 comments
Hello girls,

Today I will be reviewing Pigeon Baby Wipes. I bought this from a baby product store when I went to buy gift for my niece on her birthday. I prefer wipes to remove makeup, its quick and easy way out.






About the Product:

  • It contains Natural Chamomile oil:
  • The gentle and soothing properties of Chamomile oil make an excellent natural skin cleansing agent to soothe and protect the delicate skin of your baby.
  • pH level 5.0 is best suited for optimal cleansing while retaining the overall skin natural moisture balance.
  • So gentle it can be used daily; even on hands and face.
  • Thicker durable wipes with added softness for a gentle touch of loving tenderness.
  • Pigeon wipes are microbiologically tested to ensure superior hygiene & quality.


HOW TO USE:
  • Gently peel back the tab and pull the first wipe
  • Place the case
  • Thread the first wipe through the eyelet in the case
  • Replace the tray and ensure it is sealed properly.

 Shelf Life: 30 months

 Price: Rs 99

 Instructions:
  • Do not flush wipes
  • Close lid after each use to prevent drying
  • Keep out of reach of children

 Ingredients:


   
 My take on Pigeon Baby Wipes:
 I always use wipes as makeup remover. And I really like the feel of these baby wipes, These are thick and cleans the skin well. I was really attracted to these when I saw pH 5.0 written on the pack. I always wanted to buy wipes which maintain pH level of the skin because I use them daily. These wipes are very hygienic and safe, they are alcohol free and are unscented they have got rippled texture for a better clean which I think is really useful, because of texture you need not to rub them hard with your skin and they do a good job softly. And it has got Chamomile oil which makes it gentle and soothing.

  

 These are probably my favorite makeup remover wipes .They're a bit dry, but they're still
 able to remove all of my eye makeup and foundation, including gel eyeliner. I use these
 wipes to remove my kajal as well, and yes they do a good job, I never faced any kind of
 allergies or irritation after using these wipes. So far these are my favorite face wipes and
 makeup remover. Ph level retains the overall skin natural moisture balance.



 They were not too wet, not perfumed, came out of the packet one-by-one, and have never
 irritated my skin.

  Pros of Pigeon Baby Wipes:
  •  Hygienic
  •  Alcohol free
  •  Soft
  •  Unscented
  •  Moisturizing in nature
  •  Soothing Chamomile oil
  •  Easy to use packaging
  •  Rippled texture
  •  Removes dirt/makeup effectively
  •  Maintains pH level of skin

 Cons of Pigeon Baby wipes:
  •  Could not find any

  
 Rating: 4.5/5


  

  Do I Recommend Pigeon Baby Wipes?
  Highly recommended


2 comments:

  1. Hi Inderjeet. Great post. I am currently using the same wipes for my son. I also felt them to be dry, so used them on my face only to find there is sufficient moisture in these. And all the pluses u have highlighted is what had made me buy these. Great to know they can be used as makeup wipes too, would definitely try now :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hi Gaganpreet :) they work great as a makeup remover :) hope you like them as makeup remover too :)

      Delete