APOLLO PHARMACY SHOWER GEL WITH ORANGE EXTRACTS: REVIEW

2 comments
Hi Girls,
The product I am going to review today is “Apollo Pharmacy” Shower gel with orange extracts. I was thinking to review this product since so long, I thought of reviewing this the day when I used it for the very first time, and now it’s been 2 months that the product is lying on my bathroom shelf and I was so lazy all this time that I could not even pick this up and write a review.



PRODUCT DISCRIPTION:
Invigorate your body and mind with Apollo Pharmacy shower gel. Enriched with extracts of orange its skin conditioners nourish and rejuvenate leaving your skin feeling clean, healthy and beautiful.

Soap free formula.

INGREDIENTS:

DIRECTIONS OF USE:
Squeeze a small amount onto a wet body pouf and indulge yourself in fragrant, moisture-rich lather.  


PRICE: Rs 65 for 200ml

SHELF LIFE: 24 months

MY TAKE ON APOLLO PHARMACY SHOWER GEL:
The body wash comes in a very simple see through bottle, there is nothing special about the container. The gel is orange in color and has a citrus fragrance, I kind of like the fragrance but it doesn’t lingers on for long, not more than an hour or two. I can easily say that the product is good for the price we pay, but only if we see the price, otherwise there is nothing special in this shower gel.


The shower gel lathers beautifully, there are some shower gels which do not lather well. This one surely does it. You don’t need to keep pouring the gel on to the loofah again and again. And this is the reason that it will last for a really long time that you will feel like stop using it and donating it, now I am thinking to use it as hand wash or will hand over to my maid. 


It has been lying on the shelf unused since so long only because I wanted to review this and now I am surely going to ditch it.

LIKES:
  • Price
  • Fragrance
  • See through bottle
  • Does its work effectively
Dislikes
  • Dry out the skin

Final thought:
Overall, this is a very average product, its surely the price which tempted me to buy this product. There is nothing special in this product. And I am not going to buy it again. 
RATING: 2.5/5



2 comments:

  1. apollo pharmacy has started coming out with shower gels . . amusing !!! nice review :)

    http://healthybeamy.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Rashmi

      Thanks, Its been more than a year when i bought this one..

      Delete