Maybelline Baby Lips Berry Crush: Review

6 comments
Hello Girls,

I am back with a review on Maybelline baby Lips Berry Crush. After reading a lot about baby lips i decided to get one for myself too. It glides on lips like anything and make them super soft instantly.


Price: Rs150

My Take on Maybelline Baby lips Berry Crush :
 


The packaging of the lip balm is really very cute, it comes in a twist up tube with very funky and stylish font. The balm is very smooth to apply it glides like butter on the lips it provides excellent moisture and gives a very beautiful tint to the lips. The color is not too pigmented but being a lip balm it cannot do anything better than it does. It is a very effective lip balm which can heal chapped lips as well.



Pros of Maybelline Baby Lips Berry Crush:
  1. Cute Packaging.
  2. Affordable.
  3. Texture is very smooth.
  4. Provides excellent moisture to lips.
  5. Heals chapped lips.

Will I Repurchase Maybelline Baby Lips :

I will surely repurchase these babies but in other Flavor/Shades.


Rating: 5/5


6 comments:

  1. the pics are soo cute <3 <3 <3
    am currently loving the mango pie balm! its definitely yum ! :)
    http://www.makeupbeautylounge.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. even i am going to get those non tinted ones :) am totally in love with baby lips :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great review....
    The packing is soo cute...This is on my list the next tym i go shopping... :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanx neha :) get this for sure... you will love it :)

      Delete
  4. Nice review Inderjeet.:)
    thanks for stopping by my blog, following you:)
    I have tried it in coral flush and totally loved it.
    this one would be my second one then..

    ReplyDelete