ESPIRIT HAUL

6 comments
Hey Babes,

I hope you all are doing great. I have been missing from the action lately. As i was bit busy in my fashion designing exams. Exams were fun, had to complete 6 month's work in one night so stayed awake full night for completing files and other stuff......

But being a shopping freak i had shopped some great stuff from Esprit. So wanted to share with you all :) 
So have a look guys !!

Loved the Color Blocking <3


 
 

Will be wearing it with a waist Broad Belt

I know its completely crushed :P

 

This cute stuff is for summers <3
 

So, Which one did you like?? and hope you loved going through my ESPIRIT Haul :)


6 comments:

  1. I like all of them.:)
    especially the last one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, great haul, I love all of them especially the first one is my favorite <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely Haul babes. I am the same white shirt and it looks really smart. :)
    Its a shame that Espirit is shutting down. :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks babes!!
      :( yeah even i was shocked when i got to know that !!

      Delete