BOURJOIS HEALTHY MIX FOUNDATION: REVIEW AND SWATCHES

4 comments
Hello Girlies :)

I’m sure everyone has heard about Bourjois Healthy mix Foundation. I was really excited to try it out. It is supposed to be a long-wear, 16 hour foundation, with fruit extracts, including apricot, melon, apple and ginger that Bourjois claims are really good for your skin.


Price: Rs. 1120

Ingredients :
water , dimethicone, cyclopentasiloxane , Butylene Glycol , PEG-10 Dilmethicone, Aluminum starch octenylsuccinate, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium chloride , disteardimonium Hectorite, Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate, dimethicone crosspolymer , Tocopheryl Acetate , Alcohol Denat , Parfum , Panthenol  Alcohol , Aluminum hyroxide , Silica
, Propylene Glycol , Sodium Hyaluronate , Glycerine , Pyrus malus (apple)
cucumis melo (melon) fruit extract , Zingiber officinale (ginger) root extract ,
Prunus armeniaca (apricot ) , Sorbic Acid . 


MY TAKE ON BOURJOIS HEALTHY MIX FOUNDATION:
The foundation has a nice, smooth texture. It’s not heavy or thick, and its not runny at all.The packaging is decent. I like that the foundation comes in a plastic bottle, it has a pump so you can pump out just the right amount of product,the packaging of the bottle is great as the bottom of the bottle moves up as you use it this makes it a lot easier to know when you are about to run out.


Bourjois Healthy Mix gives me medium coverage, which is nice, and I like how it doesn’t look cakey or patchy on the skin. The foundation is buildable, so you can do without a concealer for minor blemishes.It’s fairly lightweight so I think it will work really well as an everyday foundation.It does last a long time (all night) on my normal to dry skin. The foundation is available in 8 shades.


I especially like this the Bourjois Healthy Mix Foundation because of the slightly dewy finish that it gives me.It’s not mattifying, not completely dewy, but lies somewhere in between as far as finish goes. It looks very natural on skin.

PROS :

Last really long . 8/10 hrs
Good for skin .
Looks natural on skin .
Good Coverage .
Vacuum pump.


CONS :
Not all shades are available in India .

The Bourjois Healthy Mix Foundation is definitely one i recommend. It’s the perfect dewy, lightweight foundation. It’s doesn’t cake up and leaves my skin looking and feeling fresh and more even toned.
   

MY RATING :
4.5 / 5






4 comments:

  1. I so wanted to try this...Thanx for the review :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,

    First of all thanks for entering the giveaway on shopping, style and us. I really appreciate that. Second, following your blog through email and GFC. I know I am going to enjoy your posts a lot.

    <3
    Jiya

    ReplyDelete