Punjabi Designer Suits Chandigrh ~ OOTD

8 comments
Hello Lovely Ladies,

I am here to announce launch of new venture (officially) Punjabi Designer Suits Chandigarh. I have started this to extend my love for fashion and cloth designing. I will be uploading all the suits designed by me here and will  also upload the latest in trend suits. All suits uploaded here will be available for sale. Please feel free to show your interest on the posted item so that i may contact you back with the details of the fabric, hand work and cost things. I am also executing my plans to open my personal boutique, Currently its under construction and will be ready by March End. I will be posting the pics of it soon . The love shown by every body on makeupchirps has been awesome and feel you all will support me with same love and affection in this venture as well.

So for a starter, have a look at one of the suit i have designed. I have used the vibrant colors as you can see to give it a more happening look. If you wish to get regular updates, plss like us on Facebook.













If you wish to buy the same suit, you can mail me at www.makeupchirps.com for details.
Like our facebook Page HERE


8 comments:

  1. Congrats on ur new venture! All the best. I will check out the suits.. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanx dear :) sure and tell me you liked them or not?

      Delete
  2. Wish you very good luck for your new venture! I loved this suit, looking very pretty in it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. aw dearie u look so pretty! n congrats on ur new venture..Wish u loads of success xx

    ReplyDelete