ELLE 18 COLOR POPS LIPSTICK: 03 STRAWBERRY FALLS REVIEW

3 comments


ELLE 18 COLOR POPS LIPSTICK: 03 STRAWBERRY FALLS REVIEW

Hello girls,

After reading soo much good reviews even I wanted to keep my hands on elle 18 color pops lipsticks. I bought two of them one is pomegranate pie and strawberry falls which I will be reviewing now.



MY TAKE ON COLOR POP LIPSTICK:
The lipstick is very moisturizing, it has lip balm at its centre which keeps the lips hydrated for a long time, and gives a dewy finish, but that’s ok if you want to wear it matte you can simply blotte it with a tissue paper. These lipsticks come in a black chick packaging with a pink ring on it and a chick girl printed on it.


The lipstick is nicely pigmented and glides on easily. The lipstick has very fine silver shimmer in it but you cannot see it when you wear it on your lips. And the staying power is 2 to 3 hours, which is not a big problem to me as we can touch up easily in a minute. 


For RS 100 I think the color choice that they offer is awesome, beautiful shades I must say. The shade is really nice it is something orangey brown shade, very less of orange mixed with brown, I don’t know why they named it strawberry falls.

Likings:
  • Very affordable
  • Chick packaging
  • Colors are really nice


Disliking:
  • Very delicate, may break or melt.





Overall, these lipsticks are value for money, you cannot get a better quality lipstick for just 100 bucks. And the colors that they offer are awesome. I will get few more colors from this range, as now there were no testers available when I went to buy these lipsticks, but they told me that they will get testers within a week. And then I will pick more colors from elle 18 color pops J


Rating: 4/5


3 comments:

  1. Absolutely loving this shade :)
    I hv an award fr u.....Grab it here http://beautyaccessorized.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is it glimmery/sparkly or matte?

    ReplyDelete