OUTFIT OF THE DAY : Comfortable Dayout Look

4 comments

Hello Girls,
This is my first OOTD, hope you will like it J

The day started with a lazy morning, I know it’s not a weekend but still it was lazy and I didn’t allow my hubby to go to office, and yeah we went for a dayout  J . And this is what I wore today. I thought about wearing a comfortable bright top. 







Top:             BrandsBargain (Chandigarh)
Jeans:           Flying Machine
Handbag:     Adidas
Footwear:    Don’t remember

Hope you love it :)
 
Feel free to comment :) thanx 


4 comments:

  1. Beautiful look Inderjeet, comfy & laidback. Love the bangles too, are you newly married?
    PS- I have a giveaway on my blog where you can win a salon or spa treatment of your choosing, would love if you could join in: http://www.magalic.com/2012/09/giveaway-win-wittygift-experience-box.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hi Magali :) thanx a lot. yes, got married a few months back :)

      Delete
  2. lovely....loved the last pic :)

    http://ray-connect.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete