Vellvette Box: Decmber Edition

9 comments
Hello Girls :)

I was so happy when i saw the box when i returned home. I was super excited to open it, but then i am not soo happy with the products i received in the box....


I received NYX eye pencil, thats not bad but then its not a luxury brand and i really feel that they shall send in lip cream if they feel like sending NYX only. :P

Deluxe Creme Lipstick, thats not my kinda shade :( this will not suit me.

OK. I am Happy with Rainforest Shine Shampoo Sample, would love to try this. and i liked the perfume sample as well...


Overall, I am not completely satisfied with the produts.


9 comments:

  1. aww sad u didnt like the box :( but yes nyx isnt a luxury brand na :( i got the same perry ellis perfume ! rest all diff!
    happy new year :)
    -Poorva

    ReplyDelete
  2. many girls got amazing things this month.. write to them may be they send you another one or atleast take a note of your liking :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeah... i was expecting nice stuff this month... but huh,... nyx and that lipstick shade :(....

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't know what makes Vellette team think that NYX is a luxury product. I received NYX Pearl Mania in my November box. As a matter of fact, Anna Audrey isn't luxury either. :\

    http://beautywidbrainz.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohk...I just subscribed to 3 months vellvette box sunscription...n hope they don't do it regularly!! :(
    Do visit my blog somtime....
    http://letstalkabouteverything1.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. even i subscribed for 3 months... and out of which 2 months i received NYX... hope i get better products this month :)

      Delete