Happy New year 2013

2 comments
Hello All

Wishing you all a very happy new year 2013 from bottom of my heart. When i started this blog in mid of the year 2012, i never though this would be a much learning curve for me. I thought this would be a cake walk and i will pull it off easily. But seriously this ain't a easy job. I am still learning and loving it both at the same time.

Now MAKECHRIPS has been around 6 months old and we have created a family here. I just wanted to share the stats of last 6 months with you all. 

Followers -- 96 (Google Friend Connect)












Facebook -- 560 Likes (more than 90 % of whom are woman)


















The above is good reflection of how year 2012 went for us and we expect much more from 2013. We will be adding lots of stuff on the site this coming year. I love the way the bloggers family has excepted me with both open arms. I feel we have a long way to go ahead, but when you have a good start, u get the motivation to move quickly. I hope you all will keep on loving me as you have always done. The last year was fun and new year will be full of Fun too.. With this hope i again wish you all a very happy new year 2013.

<3 Love 
Inderjeet






2 comments:

  1. Happy New year and wishes your blog reaches new heights... :-)

    ReplyDelete