BIRTHDAY OUTFIT : OOTD, FOTD

22 comments
Hello Girls,

I am back after a three days long short break. As you guys may know it was my first birthday (on 8th Nov) after marriage, so to make the day special my parents came by our place and we had lots and lots of fun together.

I wanted to wear something really traditional for the occasion, so i went ahead & bought a Phulkaari with mtching silk fabric and done all the detailings with laises :)


Have a look at my cute Bow Hair Band and Makeup :)





And here is me wearing Lotus PureStay APRICOT BLISS :) i am loving it :) and wearing it almost everyday since i have got this. (Will Review it ASAP)


Hope you like the Phulkaari Idea :)
Wish you all a very Happy Diwali :) 


22 comments:

  1. loved the outfit! hpy b'day! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your dress and hairband and lipcolour..awesome

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look really nice! I love the dupatta and hair band!

    ReplyDelete
  4. scuha cute outfit..happy bday.. i am ur newest follower...hope to see u soon on my blog..http://cutepinksandpurples.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely outfit Inderjeet :) and happy belated Bday.
    and very Happy Diwali to you.
    <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Niesha :)
      Wish you a very happy Diwali :)

      Delete
  6. awesome outfit and accessories..just luved it ..

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look so pretty ! I am hosting My 1st giveaway. I would be glad if you could enter. :)
    http://www.beautywidbrainz.com/my-1st-giveaway/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot dear... m surly going to participate :)

      Delete
  8. Belated Happy B'day. I love yellow and turquoise combination

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) Thanks Shikha... Loving the response from everyone ^_^

      Delete
  9. loved ur dress dear... also the eye-make is very good!!.. belated happy birthday :)

    ReplyDelete