My First MAC haul !!

18 comments
Hey Everyone,

Last weekend we went to Delhi for a family function. We are currently on a shopping spree for my boutique interior decoration pieces. We went to GIP, Noida for some best things available and guess what was inside my hubby's mind :). He took me to Shoppers Stop there and the first thing i noticed when i entered the SS was a MAC store. And the smile on my face was from one ear to another.

My loving hubby asked me that i can go and shop (as he knew that how much crazy i am for MAC coz its not available in Chandigarh) and i was like seriously?? then he handed over his C Card with no limits to shop.

So, here comes the pictures of my Haul, Enjoy:






Enjoyed the post??

Love
Inderjeet


18 comments:

  1. I think we re gonna have a mac in chd soon :-) I m so excited. That L&T mall is gonna have mac :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yipieeee !!! thats a news :) and if its true i am the happiest person on the earth :D

      Delete
  2. nice buy... trip+MAC you had a great time in Delhi.. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG amazing haul :) enjoy and review

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanx Nandini :) will surely review them one by one soon

      Delete
  4. drolll....lucky u r....god bless u both

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow inderjeet .. nice haul .. hope to see the reviews soon

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanx dear :) will surely review them one by one :)

      Delete
  6. Awesome haul! Waiting for review :-D I really liked how you said your smile spread from on ear to another, can imagine! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol :D thanx a lot :) will review them ASAP :)

      Delete