NY CITI (MADAME) MAKEUP BRUSH SET: REVIEW AND PHOTOS

3 comments

NY CITI (MADAME) MAKEUP BRUSH SET: REVIEW AND PHOTOS

Hello Girls,

Today I am going to review my favorite makeup brushes from Madame that I had ordered online from madame website. I am totally loving these brushes these days because they are super cheap and quality is just WOW J






Price: Rs 265 (bought at 30% off i.e 185) Can you imagine 5 super soft brushes for Rs 185.

My take on Madame Makeup Brush Set:

The Madame brushes are incredibly soft. I have never used a brush softer than these in my life. The are little, super cute brushes, the set can be the best complete brush set for any beginner, as it contains all basic brushes. The set includes a blush brush, Lash and brow groomer, lipstick brush and two brushes for eye shadows (one applicator and another blending brush). All of them have super soft bristles that pick up the amount of the product.




Blusher brush blends powder and blusher like a dream, it has a light feather touch. It is dense and thick – picks up a good amount of product in one go. I even use it to brush powder all over my face.






I use the lash groomer when I end up having clumped lashes after applying mascara. It is easy to separate my lashes using this.






Pros:

  • The quality of brush set is awesome.
  • Brushes are cute little brushes.
  • They are super soft
  • Cheap
  • Travel friendly 

Cons:

  • I haven’t seen any cons J


Do I Recommend Madame makeup brush Set?


Yes, the are super soft, good quality brush. Highly recommended. 

Rating: 5/5



3 comments:

  1. seems to be nice brushes...
    Nice review

    ur new follower..follow me n support my blog too if u like

    http://fashionwithmodesty.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  2. they are so pretty! i never knew madame has brushes also!

    follow each other?

    ReplyDelete